Outer Islands Race 2019
- The course will be either CC 93 or 94. This will be displayed at the back of the signal boat.
- Please register for the race by sending a completed boat registration form to [email protected]
- Non-members of CYC fill out form ‘Non-Member Registration’. (See sidebar)
- CYC members fill out Boat Registration form on CYC web site.
- The Race Committee will post the amount of time the race is delayed on the back of the boat if there is a postponement.
- Because of a staggered start, your finish will be the order in which you cross the Finish line.
- Rating start times: See ‘Start Times’ below. It is up to the boat to start at the right rating.
- The Race Committee will try to alert each boat or group of boats when they should start on VHF Ch 71. No redress or protests will be allowed due to inaccurate radio messages from RC.
- Each boat is responsible for starting at the correct time.
- The start sequence will be the 6-5-4-1-start, and then a horn for each boat or group of boats. There will be a horn for each boat or group on the list, even if they do not start the race.
- The Race Committee will try to state the time on the five minutes by VHF CH71. No redress or protests will be allowed due to inaccurate radio messages from RC.
- Boats intending to race but not on this list and rating PHRF 257 or higher must advise the Race Committee at least 24 hours before the first start (11:30:00) [email protected]
- Boats intending to race but their rating is not on this list and rating PHRF 256 or lower must advise the Race Committee by VHF CH71 or by checking in at the RC boat at least 30 minutes before the first start (11:30:00) to be given a start time. If they advise the Race Committee 24 hours before the first start they will be put on the last published start time list. The list will be published on CRW and CYC Race page.
2019 Out Island Cup Start Times